WP Recipe Maker is a plugin that bloggers love to use, developers love to style, and Google loves the data!
What users have shared:
“As a food blogger of 9 years I have tried various recipe plugins. None even come close to WP Recipe Maker. It’s a no brainer, WPRM does everything you want in a recipe plugin and so much more. Plus it ticks all of googles boxes which equals more search traffic”Julie at ThermoKitchen
What’s the technical advantage of Wp Recipe Maker?
Wp Recipe Maker allows you to add recipes to any post or page, with automatic JSON-LD metadata for your recipes.
What’s metadata? It improves your SEO and gets you more visitors!
7 Features we use in creator theme:
- Limitless customizability to set your food blog apart from the rest!
- Completely responsive- this recipe plugin looks good on all devices and screens!
- Includes FULL-text search for recipes in your site’s functionality.
- There’s a built-in SEO check for recipe metadata. WP Recipe Maker also integrates with Yoast SEO and Rank Math schema graph.
- Recipe roundup functionality (I LOVE this feature for my party blog)
- Shoppable ingredients- easily add affiliate links!
- Works with classic editor, Gutenberg editor, and other page builders.
The gist ⬇️
Whether you’re considering starting a food blog, or already have a food blog, we highly recommend WP Recipe Maker. There’s a feature to help transfer recipes if you’re migrating from a different recipe plugin.
We’ve worked with Brecht & the Bootstrapped Ventures team on various projects for over a decade, they are excellent to work with. They have a food blog’s best interest at heart and write high-quality code as a result.